Friday, February 25, 2011

Q/A Loren Kemp

We thought it was a nice idea to interview our models so you can get to know them a little bit better.. Here is an interview with Loren who is currently in London for the London Fashion Week.
Q: Where are you right now? A: Sitting on the couch in the living room of the apartment I'm staying in, in London.
Q: What do you miss most about home when you're traveling?
A: My boyfriend, my own bed, all the clothes I forgot to pack but actually really ned and good old home cooking (and rose beer)! hehe.. Q: What did you have for breakfast today?
A: Banana and yogurt with a cappuchino
Q: What song is the most played on your iPod?
A: Stacks by Bon Iver.
Q: If you were not modelling, what would you do with your life?
A: Spend time with the people I care about, go to the gym, SLEEP!
Q: Who's your celebrity crush?
A: Heath Ledger
Q: How were you scouted?
A: Elite Model Look 2009
Q: What is your life philosophy?
A: You reap what you sow..
Q: What is your latest Facebook update?
A: 'Fashionweek hecticness..'
Q: What is the worst thing about being a model?
A: Early call times and being away from the people you love!
Q: What is the best thing about being a model?
A: Meeting new people and travelling around the world!
Q: Describe yourself in 3 words..... A: Indecisive, fiery, creative.
Q: And last but not least, how funny are you?
A: I think I'm more silly and lame than funny! And my memory is SOO bad, I can never remember a full joke..!

No comments: